Netanya City Museum - "The Center for the History of the City" - located at 3 MacDonald Street. The museum has changing exhibitions on the history of the city. The museum has a room with a reconstruction of Oved Ben Ami's office with original furniture and exhibits.
"Museum of the well" - located at 17 Sokolov Street, where the water well was dug in 1927 to irrigate the orchard of the "Parads Hagadov" farm. The museum operates a restored water pump from the well and exhibits the early days of Netanya.
The gallery on the cliff named after Ben Zamra
The Museum of Yemenite Jewish Heritage.
Umm Khaled is an ancient site within the Netanya, in the "Shikon Sela" area in the city's center. Excavations were conducted at the site in the 1950s and 1970s and remains were uncovered from prehistoric periods such as the Neolithic and Epi-Paleolithic periods as well as from later periods, including the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Crusader, Mamluk, and Ottoman. In the 1920s, the Bnei Binyamin Association bought the village lands, and the Netanya settlement was established on them. In the 1940s, the village was abandoned, and after the War of Independence, immigrants from Arab countries were housed among its ruins. The place where the town sat became a Netanya neighborhood with his name. This neighborhood was united with four other areas next to the word that includes "Naot Herzl." In the territory of Umm Khaled, on Binyamin Mintz Street, in a well-kept garden, is the ancient and famous sycamore of Netanya, an enormous tree that still bears fruit. At his feet is a large painting of the same sycamore from 1873.
Birket Hanon is an agricultural farm from the 19th century located close to the Netanya Stadium.
The Engagement Reserve is located on Ben-Gurion Boulevard.
Dora Pool - a seasonal winter puddle. Located on Ben-Gurion Boulevard.